The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- ASEA BROWN BOVERI B56T B56T (RQANS1)
- NEW Maurey Timing Belt Pulley P34-8M-50-SH; 1.97 50mm 34 Teeth 8mm Pitch 2-3 8F
- 250pcs 29 x22 x2 Gloden butterfly carry bag full gold Handle Plastic Carrier
- TRULY ALICE in WONDERLAND MAD HATTER VINTAGE TEA PARTY DECOR Talking Tables
- Zodiac New Year decorations Japan
- PMP HEX‡U-E828 from japan (1438
- Genuine Bach Stradivarius C Single Trumpet Case NEW Ships Fast
- Helly Hansen Ely Hose Arbeitshose Schutzhose Sicherheitshose Arbeitskleidung
- Do not litter Safety sign
- VS1RP5C20 BANNER ENGINEERING VS1 SERIES INFRARED CONVERGENT, RANGE 20 MM; INPU
- 5PCS X ST72F561J9TC QFP44 ST
- 2PCS X MWA320 CAN3 MOT
- Z35X1 2PD - PIGNONE DOPPIO 1 2X5 16 - RUL
- NEW OTHER, REXNORD 601-4407-1 BEARING KIT.
- XEROX Stromkabel Sicherung 25070A 108E01772 120V - 240V 50Hz - 60Hz IN = 10mA
- Aufstieg für John Deere 6600 6800 6900... - 3 Stufen
- Genuine DELPHI Boost Diaphragm 7243-006 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 110 2.5TD
- Kala Thinline Travel Solid Spruce Spalted Maple Concert Cutaway Ukulele + Bag
- MISCHPULT YAMAHA MG12 DJ MIXER CONSOLE EQUALIZER STUDIO ANALOG XLR STEREO NEU
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10'...
- Barden Precision Bearings 205HCRRDUM G-75 Set of 2 205HCRRUM New
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Flexible de ASTRA H 282911543134 frein 1.8 nnziaa4260-Brake Lines & Hoses
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.