The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- MXR M109S SIX BAND EQ 6-band graphic equalizer (1619
- NEW MODULE KD224575 POWEREX LOCATION M
- DYNAMATIC 15-162-12 70-4796 PC Circuit Board New (C16)
- Urne mariage décoré thème Champêtre.Urne mariage, baptême, anniversaire
- CHRISTMAS SANTA 6 FT DR SEUSS THE GRINCH MAX DOG AIRBLOWN INFLATABLE BALL YARN
- Personalised Teen Titans Birthday Invitations inc. Envelopes T1
- NOS Alphatone Chromatic Note Analyzer-1970's Vintage Eletronic Tuner-w PS
- Cleartone 6550 50's Heavy Series Treated Electric Bass Guitar Strings (50-110)
- TISSUE PAPER SHEETS Acid Free 18 Colours 500mm x 750mm COLOURED & WHITE 17gsm
- HONEYWELL 32-005696 WALL MOUNTING STATION FNIP
- 1PC USED SANYO DENKI 64BM095WXUJA Tested EMS or DHL P3755 LL
- 5PCS X SN2385DDCE SSOP TI
- 5PCS X DB25-10 MODULE SEMIKRON
- GV2ME21 MANUAL MOTOR STARTER
- FESTO SG-M 10X1.25 SGM10125 6144 NEW
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
06 07 08 Dodge Charger DRIVER Side Tail Light Used Rear Lamp T nnziaa10335-Tail Lights
|Seller notes:||“Used , Please read description and check pictures !!”|
|Brand:||Not specified||Fitment Type:||Direct Replacement|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.