The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- SCHECTER Schecter electric guitar C - 1 FR APOCALYPSE [AD - C - 1 - FR - APOC] (
- 2000's Fender Japan Precision Bass PB62 VSP 3-Tone Sunburst Free Shipping
- Fender Jazzmaster Electric Guitar With Gig Bag
- Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal -AUTHORIZED DEALER- 2 Day Ship
- KAMSTRUP METRO BDA-04 RQANS1 BDA04
- Magnetic Motor Starter Control CAE1D3210 32A 220V Thermal Overload Relay 23-32A
- 10 Mis Quince Anos Sweet 15 Acrylic Flower with High Heel shoes Favor Purple
- Bayern Pine Christmas Tree - 6ft
- Turquoise Garden Tea Party Thank You Cards Personalised Party Thank You Cards
- Acoustic Sides-–Master Grade Big Leaf Flame Maple 37 x5.37 x.175
- Tuki Padded Amp Cover Vox Pathfinder 15 15R Amplifier Combo 1 2 Foam (vox009p)
- New Honeywell GKZ74 0331 Safety Deadbolt Actuator
- Portwest Workwear Iona Lite Bib & Brace S483
- MICRO EPSILON ILD2200-50, optoNCDT 2200, Laser Triangulation sensor system
- LASCAR - PSU30205 - PSU, MODULE, +5V
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Ferodo Rear Brake Pads Set Kit TRW System Skoda 148bhp 2.0 FSI 18478 11 05- nnziaa8279-Brake Pads
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.