The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- D'ANGELICO NY-DC Vintage Sunburst Semi Acoustic Type with Origina
- Burny MG-105X beutiful JAPAN rare useful EMS F S
- VINTAGE V100AFD Paradise Electric Guitar - New Boxed
- Raimundo Spanish Classical Guitar (Model 104B) Made In Valencia - PRICE DROP
- MARTIN F 2 1 2 BUSHING FNOB
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MG29236 MG29236 (RQANS1)
- TORTA BOMBONIERA CON QUADRETTO A CUORE ANGIOLETTO PER BATTESIMO IDEE ONLINE
- Box of 100 C7 Twinkle Yellow Triple Dipped Transparent Christmas Bulbs
- Unicorn Invitation, Unicorn Birthday, Invitation, Photo, Floral, gold, Pink
- Hipshot Bass Schaller M4 Mini Xtender detuning Drop D-Tuner - TREBLE SIDE CHROME
- Tuki Padded Amp Cover for Matchless King Cobra 1x12 Amp Combo (matc031p)
- Carhartt Weste Artic Arbeitsweste Vest workwear Männer S M L XL XXL
- 3M Versaflo TR-3710E Particulate Filter P3 Cartidge Dust Mist Aerosol Predection
- 1PCS XC6VLX130T-1FFG1156I IC FPGA VIRTEX 6 128K 1156FFGBGA XC6V XC6VL
- GE 55-513696G022 110 120VAC 50 60HZ COIL NEW
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Poulietendeur courroie trapezoidale nervures ZX 1.9 D 23857102 N2 a nnziaa779-Belts
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.