The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Gotoh 404BO-5 Hardtail Bridge for Bass Guitar, gold
- Hotone Q-Box Digital Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
- 4T-683 672 NTN Taper Roller Bearing
- 6800 Gas Mask add SJL 3Cartridge 7pcs suit Full Face Facepiece Respirator For
- Namco EE230-10425 Cylindicator Sensor LPR5000 Proximity Switch 5000psi 20-230VAC
- 1 x TRACOPOWER, Vout ±15V dc Isolated DC-DC Congreener TDR 2-1223, Vin 9-18V dc
- 3506 HDMI to AV Composite RCA S-video Analog Congreener Scaler UK Adapter Power
- MITSUBISHI NF30-SB-3 NF30SB3 (RQAUS1)
- DANFOSS CP230-E-B CP230EB (RQANS2)
- Telemecanique Schütz LC1 D8011 Hilfsschütz Leistungsschütz AC 220V
- DRIVE PLATE CLUTCH 200 Z Unsprung - IHC D212, 214, 217, 219 - NEW
- YAMAHA Clarinet CS YCL-852 from Japan USED
- Merano VN100-PI Pink Handmade Violin w Case & Bow - ANY SIZE 4 4 to 1 16
- DR-70D for TASCAM linear PCM recorder digital single-lens reflex camera
- Korg - MicroKey Air 25-Key blueetooth and USB MIDI Controller
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
GENERAL MOTORS NEU START 12336867 SWITCH TRANS nnziaa5927-Other Parts
|Category1:||PARTS & ACCESSORIES||Quantity:||1|
|Category2:||CAR & TRUCK PARTS||SKU:||3199046|
|Category3:||OTHER PARTS||Brand:||GENERAL MOTORS|
|Description:||SWITCH NEU START TRANS||Manufacturer Part Number:||12336867|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.